The Heart and Stroke Foundation (HSF) and the BC Centre for Improved Cardiovascular Health (ICVHealth) are pleased to announce the launch of the Robert Hayden Research Fellowship.This personnel award was established to promote cardiovascular outcomes research that utilizes the rich clinical data in to improve cardiovascular care in British Columbia.
The award will provide a stipend and travel allowance to support a post-doctoral fellow using data in their research project. The successful candidate will be provided with a workspace at ICVHealth in Vancouver and work collaboratively with epidemiologists, biostatisticians and knowledge translation experts.
- August 6, 2014 - Launch of Request for Applications
- September 1, 2014 - Submission of one page research description to ICVHealth
- October 1, 2014 - Full applications due
- April 30, 2015 - Announcement of funding decisions
- By July 1, 2015-Start date of funding
To apply, please see the following documents:
To discuss a proposed research project, determine the availability of relevant data and to verify if a proposed project qualifies for the award, please contact:
For more information about the initiative and application form, please contact: