The Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada and its partner the Canadian Institutes of Health Research’s Institute of Circulatory and Respiratory Health (ICRH) are pleased to announce the Request for Applications (RFA) for Team Grants in the Area of Monitoring and Optimizing CPR.
- March 1, 2007 - Letter of Intent Due
- April 2, 2007 - Notification of results of Letter of Intent stage; Invitations for full applications.
- June 29, 2007 - Full applications due
- August 15, 2007 - Announcement of decisions
- September 4, 2007 - Anticipated start date
- Up to 3 years - Duration of Award
- Up to $200 000 per year - The maximum amount per grant, including equipment, staff and travel.
- Competition Results
- Request for Applications (PDF)
- Guidelines (PDF)
- Letter of Intent (MS Word or PDF)
- Full Application (MS Word or PDF)
- Consent Form (MS Word or PDF)